Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Vihiga Campus is among top campuses for students who wish to pursue courses in medical and nursing field in Kenya. The college is located at Mbale Rural Health Training Centre in Vihiga County along the Kisumu – Kakamega highway. The Campus opened its doors in September 2013, admitting Diploma students in Community Health Nursing
In this article you will find more information about this medical college including how to get to the college, college intake, how to apply, contacts, courses offered at the college as well as the fee charged at KMTC Vihiga Campus and how to make fee payment.
Courses Offered At KMTC Vihiga Campus
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
KMTC Vihiga Campus Admission Date: Admission to the college is done twice a year, in March and September.
- A well-equipped library with current textbooks and reference materials.
- A well-equipped skills lab.
- A well-equipped computer labs connected to internet to facilitate students learning and research work.
- The Campus has full time internet connectivity.
Currently, the Campus has a student population of more than 336.
KMTC Vihiga Campus Fees
According to the latest fee structure, regular students at Vihiga campus KMTC pay college fee of between Ksh. 78,000 to Ksh, 80,000 per year and Self Sponsored students pay between Ksh.118,000 to Ksh. 120,700 per year. The course duration will determine the cumulative amount you will pay as fees. Students seeking to get admission to this KMTC are required to pay additional fees like Ksh.2000 for registration, Ksh 1000 activity fee, Ksh. 5,000 examination fee, Ksh. 2000 Library and ICT services fee among others.
KMTC Vihiga Branch bank account and how to pay college fee
All KMTC branches use similar accounts for fee payment. To pay college fee at KMTC Vihiga branch, use the account details below;
Bank: National Bank
Account Name: KMTC Central Collection Account
Branch Name: Hospital Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 01003086514000
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Account Name: KMTC Holding Account
Branch Name: Moi Avenue Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 1158030274
KMTC Vihiga Campus History
Vihiga Campus opened its doors in September 2013, admitting Diploma students in Community Health Nursing. The Campus is situated at Mbale Rural Health Training Centre in Vihiga County along the Kisumu – Kakamega highway. The Campus has consistently excelled in the College Final Qualifying Examination and has since qualified five classes.
How To apply to Join KMTC Vihiga Branch
Each year, Kenya Medical Training College admits students for various Diploma and certificate courses. To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer during the application process.
Note To Applicants and Students:
• Tuition fee cover all training materials. Venue is KMTC campus offering the course.
• Tailor-made in-house courses also provided; logistics arrangements as agreed with sponsor.
• To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer.
• Remedial studies and tuition for re-sit for courses lasting upto six months shall attract fees/charges of 50% of the program fees
Vihiga KMTC Campus Contacts
Physical Location: Maragoli
Postal Address: P.O Box 1111-50300
Official Telephone Number: 0720835802
- KMTC Voi Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Eldoret Campus Physical Location, Contacts, Courses and Fees
- KMTC Webuye Campus Physical Location, Contacts, Courses, Fees and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Wajir Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment