KMTC Voi Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Voi Campus is a great campus for students who wish to pursue courses in medical and nursing field in Kenya. The college is located one kilometer from Voi town off Mombasa- Nairobi highway on a 5.9 acre land
In this article you will find more information about this medical college including how to get to the college, college intake, how to apply, contacts, courses offered at the college as well as the fee charged at KMTC Voi Campus and how to make fee payment.
Courses Offered At KMTC Voi Campus
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing.
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology.
There are plans to introduce more new courses in future.
The Campus also has the following:
- Modern state-of-the-art equipment in our skills lab enabling us offer quality training for nursing and clinical medicine students, who are the primary users of the lab.
- Modern and spacious classrooms which are well lit and ventilated.
- A library with a seating capacity of 200 students, well equipped with the required medical text books for various medical courses.
- Modern staff offices and kitchen.
- Adequate clean sanitary facilities and constant supply of water.
- The expansive availability of land provides the Campus with a great opportunity to expand horizontally and vertically.
- Campus bus.
- Security of students, staff and their property within and around the Campus vicinity is adequately provided.
- There are accommodation facilities for both male and female students. We also have dining facilities that provide quality meals for our students.
The Campus has a population of over 170 students, and with more expected to report after admission, this number is likely to go higher.
KMTC Voi Campus Fees
According to the latest fee structure, regular students at Voi campus KMTC pay college fee of between Ksh. 78,000 to Ksh, 80,000 per year and Self Sponsored students pay between Ksh.118,000 to Ksh. 120,700 per year. The course duration will determine the cumulative amount you will pay as fees. Students seeking to get admission to this KMTC are required to pay additional fees like Ksh.2000 for registration, Ksh 1000 activity fee, Ksh. 5,000 examination fee, Ksh. 2000 Library and ICT services fee among others.
KMTC Voi Branch bank account and how to pay college fee
All KMTC branches use similar accounts for fee payment. To pay college fee at KMTC Voi branch, use the account details below;
Bank: National Bank
Account Name: KMTC Central Collection Account
Branch Name: Hospital Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 01003086514000
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Account Name: KMTC Holding Account
Branch Name: Moi Avenue Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 1158030274
KMTC Voi Campus History
The first medical training college to be established in Taita -Taveta County, KMTC Voi Campus opened its doors in 2016. It is situated one kilometer from Voi town off Mombasa- Nairobi highway on a 5.9 acre land. The Campus is also two kilometers away from the famous Standard Gauge Railway Voi station, making it easily accessible.
The Campus is projected to expand in the coming years due to availability of space and support from the College and its partners.
How To apply to Join KMTC Voi Branch
Each year, Kenya Medical Training College admits students for various Diploma and certificate courses. To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer during the application process.
Note To Applicants and Students:
• Tuition fee cover all training materials. Venue is KMTC campus offering the course.
• Tailor-made in-house courses also provided; logistics arrangements as agreed with sponsor.
• To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer.
• Remedial studies and tuition for re-sit for courses lasting upto six months shall attract fees/charges of 50% of the program fees
Voi KMTC Campus Contacts
Physical Location: Voi
Postal Address: P.O. BOX 30 – 80300, V0I
Official Telephone Number:0705751103