Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Ugenya Campus is among top campuses for students who wish to pursue courses in medical and nursing field in Kenya. The college is located at Sega, East Ugenya Location, Ugenya Sub County, in Siaya County about 10 kilometres off the Kisumu – Busia highway. The Campus opened its doors to the first class of 47 students in September 2016 pursuing a Certificate course in Health Records and Information Technology.
In this article you will find more information about this medical college including how to get to the college, college intake, how to apply, contacts, courses offered at the college as well as the fee charged at KMTC Ugenya Campus and how to make fee payment.
KMTC Ugenya Campus Admission Date: Admission to the college is done twice a year, in March and September.
Courses Offered At KMTC Ugenya Campus
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology (HRIT) – Upgrading from certificate to Diploma.
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology.
- A computer laboratory where students conduct research and gain IT skills which are a key component of training.
- Accommodation facilities for both male and female students within the Campus premises.
- Catering services where students get quality meals at an affordable rate.
- A well-equipped skills lab
KMTC Ugenya Campus Fees
According to the latest fee structure, regular students at Ugenya campus KMTC pay college fee of between Ksh. 78,000 to Ksh, 80,000 per year and Self Sponsored students pay between Ksh.118,000 to Ksh. 120,700 per year. The course duration will determine the cumulative amount you will pay as fees.
Students seeking to get admission to this KMTC are required to pay additional fees like Ksh.2000 for registration, Ksh 1000 activity fee, Ksh. 5,000 examination fee, Ksh. 2000 Library and ICT services fee among others.
KMTC Ugenya Branch bank account and how to pay college fee
All KMTC branches use similar accounts for fee payment. To pay college fee at KMTC Ugenya branch, use the account details below;
Bank: National Bank
Account Name: KMTC Central Collection Account
Branch Name: Hospital Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 01003086514000
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Account Name: KMTC Holding Account
Branch Name: Moi Avenue Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 1158030274
KMTC Ugenya Campus History
Ugenya Campus is located in East Ugenya Location, Ugenya Sub County, in Siaya County about 10 kilometres off the Kisumu – Busia highway. The Campus sits on a five-acre piece of land and was established through an initiative of the KMTC Board of Directors and Ugenya Constituency Development Fund.
The Campus opened its doors to the first class of 47 students in September 2016 pursuing a Certificate course in Health Records and Information Technology. The pioneer class graduated in December 2018.
How To apply to Join KMTC Ugenya Branch
Each year, Kenya Medical Training College admits students for various Diploma and certificate courses. To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer during the application process.
Note To Applicants and Students:
• Tuition fee cover all training materials. Venue is KMTC campus offering the course.
• Tailor-made in-house courses also provided; logistics arrangements as agreed with sponsor.
• To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer.
• Remedial studies and tuition for re-sit for courses lasting upto six months shall attract fees/charges of 50% of the program fees
Ugenya KMTC Campus Contacts
Physical Location: Sega
Postal Address: P.O. Box 13-40614
Official Telephone Number: 0720989495
- KMTC Vihiga Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Voi Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Eldoret Campus Physical Location, Contacts, Courses and Fees
- KMTC Webuye Campus Physical Location, Contacts, Courses, Fees and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Wajir Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment