Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Loitoktok Campus is the best government sponsored medical training colleges for any students who wish to pursue courses in medical and nursing field in Kajiado County. The college is located in Loitoktok town near Loitokitok Level 4 Hospital in Kajiado County.
In this article you will find more information about KMTC Loitoktok Campus college including how to get to the college, college intake, how to apply, contacts, courses offered at the college as well as the fee charged by the college and how to make fee payment.
Courses Offered At KMTC Loitoktok Campus
- Certificate in Medical Engineering.
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing.
- Upgrading in medical engineering
- Diploma in Medical Engineering.
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing.
- With a well-equipped library and computer laboratory networked with unlimited access to the internet for both students and staff, you will receive the best training from faculty members with knowledge and zeal to make your dreams come true.
- In addition, the skills lab and workshops are equipped with life-like models and modern diagnostic machines that provide you with opportunities to freely master nursing and medical skills and diagnostic procedures before visiting clinical areas to deal with real patients.
- The Campus has competent tutors, who are readily available for your special training needs. It also has a well-equipped library with the current recommended resource materials and committed staff.
- The Campus has vehicles for taking students for educational tours and recreational activities.
- The Campus has hostels with adequate water supply at affordable rates for students who wish to be accommodated within the campus.
The current population is over 502 students and the number still growing.
Clinical Experience Sites
Loitokitok Level 4 Hospital, which borders the Campus, is the primary clinical site where students practice in their first and second years of training. However, in the third year, students get attached to rural health facilities and other hospitals in the country for more exposure to diverse health complications. These include Isinya Health Centre in Kajiado, Kajiado County Referral Hospital, health demonstration units in Health Centre of Kimana, Sultan Hamud, Voi, Kibwezi among others.
Clubs, Societies and Sports
- Christian Union
- Young Catholic students
- Seventh Day Adventists
- Volley Ball
- Short put
- High and Long jump
KMTC Loitoktok Campus Fees and Joining Requirements
According to the latest fee structure, regular students at KMTC Loitoktok Campus pay college fee of between Ksh. 78,000 to Ksh, 80,000 per year and Self Sponsored students pay between Ksh.118,000 to Ksh. 120,700 per year. The course duration will determine the cumulative amount you will pay as fees.
Students seeking to get admission to this KMTC are required to pay additional fees like Ksh.2000 for registration, Ksh 1000 activity fee, Ksh. 5,000 examination fee, Ksh. 2000 Library and ICT services fee among others. Additional fee is also charged for accommodation on boarding students.
How To Apply to Join KMTC Loitoktok Campus
Each year, Kenya Medical Training College admits students for various Diploma and certificate courses. To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer during the application process.
Note To Applicants and Students:
• Tuition fee cover all training materials. Venue is KMTC campus offering the course.
• Tailor-made in-house courses also provided; logistics arrangements as agreed with sponsor.
• To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer.
• Remedial studies and tuition for re-sit for courses lasting upto six months shall attract fees/charges of 50% of the program fees
KMTC Loitoktok Campus bank account and how to pay college fee
All KMTC branches use similar accounts for fee payment. To pay college fee at KMTC Loitoktok Campus, use the account details below;
Bank: National Bank
Account Name: KMTC Central Collection Account
Branch Name: Hospital Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 01003086514000
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Account Name: KMTC Holding Account
Branch Name: Moi Avenue Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 1158030274
KMTC Loitoktok Campus History
In 1987, Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Loitoktok Campus opened doors to a two-year certificate course in Medical Engineering for 18 students every two years. Due to the demand for the technicians, in 1996, the Campus started admitting 18 students annually. Since then the number of applicants has been increasing, reaching 50 students per year by 2016.
In September 2017, the Campus admitted a double class due to high demand for holders of Certificate in Medical Engineering. In 2018, an in-service program was started at the Campus to help certificate holders in Medical Engineering attain diplomas.
Loitoktok KMTC Campus Contacts
Physical Location: Kajiado
Postal Address: P. O. BOX 101-00209, LOITOKITOK
Official Telephone Number: 0757880057/0735427438
- KMTC Lugari Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Manza Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Mandera Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Makindu Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Makueni Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment