The Teachers service commission has made it mandatory for any teacher seeking for transfer to a different school to make their application through the TSC online application portal.
In this article we take you through step by step process to follow as a teacher when applying for a transfer.
How to apply for TSC teacher transfer using the online portal online.
- Go to the TSC website
- Click on online services and select teacher transfer
- Enter your details – TSC No, ID Number, Mobile No and click Login
- Enter the authorization code send to your phone and click login in
- On successful login, the system is able to detect if you are either a primary or a post-primary teacher
- Click submit a request for transfer to proceed.
- Enter all your personal details, and check the declaration box then click ‘ok.’
- The system will display your current station and the requested county.
- Click File attachment (s)’ button to attach supporting documents in case the request for transfer is due to insecurity and/or medical grounds. You can also edit, withdraw or print the transfer request
- Click Browse to select the document to attach. Enter your remarks
- Check the dialogue box and click OK after attaching the document
- Your attachment (s) will be displayed. You can either remove or view your attachment.
- Click submit button
- Upon submitting your application successfully , application status changes to “Pending”. (Please note the application status will keep on changing).
That’s all you need to do, from here, the head of institution recommendation- Heads will get requests submitted through the institutions Email and the HOI portal.
Some of the reasons why teachers may seek for transfer may include; family issues, insecurity and/or medical grounds among other reason.
How to activate email on TSC portal
TSC announces new changes on teacher promotions and transfers
TSC Recruitment Online Application Process | Step By Step