The Teachers Service Commission has introduced an e-platform for official emails, virtual meetings, and remote learning for institutions. However teachers will have to activate their emails first before they can be able to use the platform.
This TSC e-platform accessible through the official TSC online portal is open for email activation from February 15, 2021. In this article we take a look at TSC email activation procedure for teachers.
Although TSC had issued a deadline of 30th April for the email activation, the portal is open for teachers to activate their emails.
How to activate email for teachers on TSC website
To activate your email on the TSC e-platform, follow the below procedure;
- Go to the TSC official website
- Select Online Services
- Using the drop down arrow, select Teachers Email Activation.
- You will be redirected to another page, fill in your TSC Number and click next.
- Fill in your ID number and click Verify
- Verify the images correctly and click Verify.
- Click on the eye icon that appears next to view and record your official email and the temporary password
- Click on office.com to go to the site. Here, provide your email as per the records you had taken
- Enter the password you had recorded, thereafter Click next to continue
- Use a two-step password verification method to secure your account and for future password verification. For this Click on the drop-down and select phone, then click confirm.
- A code will be send to the phone provided for verification. Enter the code and click Next.
- Click Next to proceed. Click done to complete the process.
- From here, you will now be required to change the password to your desired one. To do so, Enter the password recorded earlier as the “Current password”, then enter your new password and confirm it. Make sure you use a password that you can easily remember
- The account is now ready for use. Enter the email address and Click Next.
- Enter the code sent to your phone and click Next.
- Click on the box don’t show again and select No to proceed.
- Click on the outlook icon to access your emails.
- Your email account is now ready for use.
By following these simple steps, you will successfully activate your account and your account will be ready for use. With your account you will be able to access services such as official emails, virtual meetings, and remote learning for institutions.
For questions or inquiries on the email activation process you can contact the TSC ICT department through firstname.lastname@example.org
READ:TSC announces new changes on teacher promotions and transfers