Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Kapkatet Campus is the best government sponsored medical training colleges for any students who wish to pursue courses in medical and nursing field in Kericho County. The college is located at Kapkatet in Kericho County.
KMTC Kapkatet was started in 2007 with 50 Clinical Medicine students
In this article you will find more information about KMTC Kapkatet Campus college including how to get to the college, college intake, how to apply, contacts, courses offered at the college as well as the fee charged by the college and how to make fee payment.
Courses Offered At KMTC Kapkatet Campus
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Well-stocked library
- Well-equipped computer lab with internet connectivity
- Well-equipped and spacious skills lab
- College bus
- Adequate tuition areas
- Free Wi-fi and internet
- Hostel blocks situated within the Campus.
The student population stands at more than 500, with the number expected to increase in the next intake.
Clinical Experience Sites
Kapkatet Sub-County Hospital is the main clinical site used by students for their practical skills.
Clubs, societies and sports
The Campus has the following clubs;
- Christian Union (CU)
- Seven Day Adventist (SDA)
- Young Christian society (YCS)
The following sporting activities are available for our students as part of extra curricula activities: –
KMTC Kapkatet Campus Fees and Joining Requirements
According to the latest fee structure, regular students at KMTC Kapkatet Campus pay college fee of between Ksh. 78,000 to Ksh, 80,000 per year and Self Sponsored students pay between Ksh.118,000 to Ksh. 120,700 per year.
The course duration will determine the cumulative amount you will pay as fees. Students seeking to get admission to this KMTC are required to pay additional fees like Ksh.2000 for registration, Ksh 1000 activity fee, Ksh. 5,000 examination fee, Ksh. 2000 Library and ICT services fee among others. Additional fee is also charged for accommodation on boarding students.
How To Apply to Join KMTC Kapkatet Campus
Each year, Kenya Medical Training College admits students for various Diploma and certificate courses. To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer during the application process.
Note To Applicants and Students:
• Tuition fee cover all training materials. Venue is KMTC campus offering the course.
• Tailor-made in-house courses also provided; logistics arrangements as agreed with sponsor.
• To apply, go to the official https://kmtc.ac.ke online portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer.
• Remedial studies and tuition for re-sit for courses lasting upto six months shall attract fees/charges of 50% of the program fees
KMTC Kapkatet Campus bank account and how to pay college fee
All KMTC branches use similar accounts for fee payment. To pay college fee at KMTC Kapkatet Campus Campus, use the account details below; Bank: National Bank Account Name: KMTC Central Collection Account Branch Name: Hospital Branch, Nairobi Account Number: 01003086514000 OR Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank Account Name: KMTC Holding Account Branch Name: Moi Avenue Branch, Nairobi Account Number: 1158030274
KMTC Kapkatet Campus History
Kenya Medical training College (KMTC) Kapkatet campus was started as an initiative of the KMTC Board of Directors and a group of local community members who saw the need of establishing a Campus to serve the then districts of Kericho, Kipkelion, Bureti and Bomet. When former President Mwai Kibaki visited the area, the locals seized the opportunity and requested for a training college.
This request was granted and in September 2007, KMTC Kapkatet started with 50 Clinical Medicine students. The community requested for some structures within the hospital to be converted into classrooms, offices, library, kitchen, dining hall, skills lab, administration and hostel.
Kapkatet KMTC Campus Contacts
Physical Location: Kericho
Postal Address: P.O BOX 35-20214, KAPKATET
Official Telephone Number: 0772383228/0774383228/0722295035
- KMTC Kapkatet Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Karen Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Kaptumo Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Karuri Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Kilifi Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment