Kambua recently came out and announced to the public that she is expecting her second baby. The heavily pregnant Citizen TV presenter has however cautioned anyone to be careful as pregnant women need to be treated with respect and there are some things you should never say to them.
Well, pregnancy is a complex and delegate situation that women find themselves in in the process of bringing forth children. Most women find themselves engulfed in mixed feelings of anxiety, anger, fear and at the same time joy and optimism.
In her Instagram post Kambua, stated that she was on a mission to help each other become better people.
She went ahead and listed some 7 statements that you should dare say to a pregnant woman and asked her followers to make some additions on the list.
Here is the list of 7 things you should never say to a pregnant woman according to Kambua;
Okay. In the spirit of kusaidiana and becoming better people, let me put together a list of things you should NOT say to a pregnant woman🤰🏾. You’re welcome to add onto my list 😅.
1. Bado?? You’re STILL pregnant?! 🙄🙄 (Look, I will deliver when it is time. Stop rushing me)
2. Kwani ukona moods? (I could slap someone for this👋🏾 but Jesus)
3. Heee! Na umenona?! Or…Aiii you’re too small! (Body shamers alert 🚩)
4. Can I touch your belly? (No please, and thank you)! ‘Can I touch yours’?😅
5. Sleep now because you’ll never sleep again (thanks)
6. Are you having a natural birth or CS? (Nanya bizness) Birth is birth.
7. Gosh, you should be ready for labor. Mine was sooo bad! (Please save your horror stories unless asked).
Are you in agreement with her list?
Also Read:I don’t love my son. And I am tired of hurting him – A postpartum Depressed woman Calls out For help.