Checking your Mshwari loan limit is now much easier that ever before. Checking your Mshwari loan limit is the best way to know the loan amount you qualify before you can borrow from Mshwari.
There are three ways you can use to check your Mshwari loan limit that we shall look at. The first one is through your Mpesa SIM tool kit and the other method is through the *334# USSD code. You can also check your Mshwari loan limit through the Safaricom mobile app.
How To Check Mshwari Loan Limit Using Your SIM Toolkit
- On your phone, look for Safaricom SIM toolkit
- Tap on it and Select Safaricom
- Select ‘Mpesa’
- Select ‘Loans and Savings’ option
- Select ‘M-Shwari’
- Select ‘Loan @9% for 30 days’ option
- Select ‘Check Loan limit and Fees’
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- You will receive a short SMS with the loan amount you qualify for and the chargeable fees you will pay.
How To Check Mshwari Loan Limit Using *334# Short USSD Code
- On your Mpesa phone, dial *334#
- Choose option 4: ‘Loans & Savings.’
- Then choose option 2: ‘Mshwari.’
- Then, choose option 3: ‘Loan @9% for 30 days’
- Choose option 3 ‘Check Loan limit and Fees’
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and have your Mshwari loan limit sent to you via SMS message.
How To Check Mshwari Loan Limit Using Mpesa Mobile App
- Download the Mpesa app if you do not have one and open it
- Go to Services
- Select Mshwari
- You will be redirected to Mshwari Menu.
- From hear you will be able to see your loan limit displayed under the loan amount Menu
The above are the three main methods you can use to check for your Loan limit.
Remember you can only secure Mshwari loan only if you have opted in and you qualify