Godoma Technical Training Institute Courses, Fees, Minimum Requirements, College Location and How To Apply: Godoma technical training institute is the first public sub county technical training institute, located in vitengeni, near Vitengeni county. The institute was commissioned on 2016 November. GTTI is a leading technical institute is located in the serene suburbs of Kilifi town bordering the famous Dida forest.
The college offers various certificate, Craft, Artisan, Diploma and Higher Diploma courses such us Certificate in information communication technology, Diploma in supply chain management, Diploma in Information Communication Technology(ICT), Diploma in building construction technology among others.
The minimum qualification for a diploma course at Godoma Technical Training Institute is C- in KCSE and D (Plain) for a certificate course. Students who wish to join the college can apply through Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS). Or visit the college to process the application.
Godoma Technical Training Institute Courses
- Certificate in Building Construction(Building Construction)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Electrical and Electronics )
- Craft Certificate in Clerical Operations(Clerical Operations)
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development(Social Work and Community Development)
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management(Supply Chain Management)
How to apply for admission at Godoma Technical Training Institute
To get a place at Godoma Technical Training Institute, one has to apply via the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS). The available programmes, institutions, minimum entry requirements and the application procedure are always available on the KUCCPS Student’s Portal accessible through the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke. KUCCPS sets an application window within which the prospective students can submit their applications. The Entry requirement for all Diploma Courses is a C- and above; D (plain) and above for Certificate while other course categories are open.
Godoma Technical Training Institute Contacts
P. O. BOX 1808 – 80108 Tel – 0720 755 952
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org