University Of Nairobi Bank Account Details. How To Pay Fees Using Mpesa, Fee Payment Instruction
University of Nairobi makes it possible for students to pay fees direct to the university through the various university bank accounts. You can also pay various fees to University of Nairobi among them application fees, admission fee and university fees using the university Mpesa paybill number.
In this article we shall look at how both local and international students can pay fees to University of Nairobi using various bank accounts belonging to the university as well us using Mpesa and the instructions to follow when paying fee.
University of Nairobi Bank Account Details. Fee Payment Procedure
You can pay fees at the University of Nairobi through Direct Bank Deposit; EFT; RTGS or using Mobile Money Transfer. You may pay your fees in any ABSA Bank branch anywhere in the country using the following accounts. You will need your Student admission number when making fee payment to The University of Nairobi.
Below are bank account details government and self sponsored students should use to pay fees at The University of Nairobi.
Fee Payment Using Direct Bank Deposit; EFT; RTGS
Enter the your correct name
Proceed to make the deposit
Retrieve the bank confirmation slip or SMS and keep it securely
i. Go to MPESA Menu on your mobile phone
ii. Select Lipa na MPESA
iii. Go to Paybill
iv. Enter Paybill number as 300059
v. Enter Account number, that is the student registration number (E.g. D61/1234/2019)
vi. Enter the fees amount
vii. You will receive a confirmation message from Mpesa.
- Wait for your student portal to be credited within 2 hours
- Confirm receipt of payment in your student portal
Procedure For Fees Payment By International Students
The procedure for fees payment for international students is as follows:
- Check fees payable
- Ascertain the current exchange rate
- Proceed to make payment into the designated account below in USD.
UON Module II US A/C
Account No. 2032770625 at ABSA Bank, Plaza Branch
a) Confirm your Registration/Reference Number
b) Enter the your correct name
c) Proceed to make the deposit
d) Retrieve the bank confirmation slip
Wait for your student account to be credited within 24 hours
Confirm receipt of payment in your student portal
How To Pay Application Fee at The University of Nairobi.
Students who wish to join The University of Nairobi can pay application fee to the university directly through Electronic transfer/direct cash deposit at any ABSA or KCB bank branch countrywide or using Mobile Money Transfer.
Application Fee Payment Using Direct Bank Deposit Account Details
Application Fee Payment Via M-Pesa
Pay the required amount through your mobile phone by M-pesa following the instructions below:
1. Go to M-PESA on your phone.
2. Select Lipa na M-PESA option
3. Select Pay Bill option.
4. Enter Business no.
5. Enter your Reference number as sent to your mobilephone
6. Enter the Amount you intend to pay.
7. Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
N/B. Only make the payment if you have been allocated an application reference number sent to your phone or email.
Application procedure (undergraduate and postgraduate)
During application, the university requires applicants to adhere to instructions below;
- Prospective students are required to complete their application. The University of Nairobi does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process.
- All applicants are required to provide all the required information: current email address, an active phone number and Postal Address and certified scanned copies of Certificates, transcripts and a current passport photo.
- The application deadlines are indicated on the online application system, the closing dates cannot be extended.
- Payment of application Fees: Applicants will pay a non-refundable application fee of Kshs.3,000 (undergradaute and masters level) and Kshs. 4,000 for PhD level. International pay USD 50. Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation of the payment on your email address and phone number.
- Applicants can track the status of the application online through the system. Alerts will be sent to via email address and phone number.
The University Of Nairobi Contacts
For any queries about undergraduate admissions please contact:
The Academic Registrar, Admissions Office Reception,
University of Nairobi, Main Campus
Administration Block, 1st Floor
Tel: (+254-20) 491 0000
Graduate admissions and general correspondence
P.O. Box 30197 00100, NAIROBI
Telephone Number: 020 491 0000
E-mail: General correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org