KMTC Homabay Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Homabay Campus is the best government sponsored medical training colleges for any students who wish to pursue courses in medical and nursing field in Homabay County. The college is located in Homabay near Homa Bay County Teaching and Referral Hospital.
In this article you will find more information about KMTC Homabay Campus college including how to get to the college, college intake, how to apply, contacts, courses offered at the college as well as the fee charged by the college and how to make fee payment.
Courses Offered At KMTC Homabay Campus
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics.
The Campus has the following facilities:
- Adequate and spacious classrooms,
- A well-equipped computer laboratory with internet connections
- A well-equipped library
- Vehicles to transport staff and students
- Kitchen and dining facilities
From a class of 12 students in one certificate programme, today, the institution has more than 870 students in four different departments: Nursing, Clinical Medicine, Physiotherapy and Nutrition.
Clinical experience sites
Clinical experience sites for Homabay Campus students include: Homa Bay County Teaching and Referral Hospital, and other approved health facilities within and outside the county. Mission hospitals such as Kendu Bay and St. Mary’s Hospital in Mumias also provide the requisite learning facilities.
Clubs,Societies and sports
The Campus offers a variety of sports such as netball, football, rugby, hockey, basketball, darts and indoor games. The Campus also encourages and supports religious groups to nourish spiritual needs of students.
KMTC Homabay Campus Fees and Joining Requirements
According to the latest fee structure, regular students at KMTC Homabay Campus pay college fee of between Ksh. 78,000 to Ksh, 80,000 per year and Self Sponsored students pay between Ksh.118,000 to Ksh. 120,700 per year.
The course duration will determine the cumulative amount you will pay as fees. Students seeking to get admission to this KMTC are required to pay additional fees like Ksh.2000 for registration, Ksh 1000 activity fee, Ksh. 5,000 examination fee, Ksh. 2000 Library and ICT services fee among others. Additional fee is also charged for accommodation on boarding students.
How To Apply to Join KMTC Homabay Campus
Each year, Kenya Medical Training College admits students for various Diploma and certificate courses. To apply, go to KMTC.ac.ke/portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer during the application process.
Note To Applicants and Students:
• Tuition fee cover all training materials. Venue is KMTC campus offering the course.
• Tailor-made in-house courses also provided; logistics arrangements as agreed with sponsor.
• To apply, go to the official https://kmtc.ac.ke online portal or visit the KMTC campus nearest to you. Indicate the campus you prefer.
• Remedial studies and tuition for re-sit for courses lasting upto six months shall attract fees/charges of 50% of the program fees
KMTC Homabay Campus bank account and how to pay college fee
All KMTC branches use similar accounts for fee payment. To pay college fee at KMTC Homabay Campus Campus, use the account details below;
Bank: National Bank
Account Name: KMTC Central Collection Account
Branch Name: Hospital Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 01003086514000
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Account Name: KMTC Holding Account
Branch Name: Moi Avenue Branch, Nairobi
Account Number: 1158030274
Payment to KMTC can also be done via Mpesa through the Mpesa Paybill number 964150.
KMTC Homabay Campus History
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) Homa Bay Campus was established in 1979 to train Enrolled Community Health Nurses (ECN). In 1998, ECN was upgraded to Diploma in Community Health Nursing at the Campus. This led to the phasing out of the pre-service training for enrolled nurses in 2002 and the introduction of other programs at diploma level.
Homabay KMTC Campus Contacts
Physical Location: Homa Bay
Postal Address: P.O BOX 512 – 40300, HOMABAY
Official Telephone Number: 0202416914/0732502032
- KMTC Imenti Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Isiolo Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Iten Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Kabarnet Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment
- KMTC Kakamega Campus Physical Location, Intake, Courses, How To Apply, Fees, Contacts and How To make Fee Payment