You can easily apply for Equity bank mobile loan commonly referred to as Eazzy loan using your phone and get it straight to your Mpesa.
There are various methods you can use to apply for the Equity bank mobile loan. The quickest way to apply for Equity bank Mobile loan is by dialing *247#. With Eazzy loans starts from Ksh.1000 and you can borrow as much us Ksh. 3M
How to apply for Equity Bank Mobile Loan with *247#
- Dial *247#
- Follow the registration process if you are not registered.
- For registered users, ‘enter your PIN’ to continue
- Select option 6 ‘Borrow’
- Select option 2 ‘Get Loan’ If you already know your loan limit
- To check Your loan limit, select option 3 ‘Check loan limit’
- Now select the type of loan you want to borrow ie, Loan, Ecosystem loan or Merchant loan
- Enter the amount you wish to borrow
- Select your Equity bank account number to receive the loan amount
- Enter your mobile banking PIN to complete.
- You will receive a message confirming the amount that has been deposited into your account within minutes
- From here you can withdraw the money straight to your Mpesa wallet by dialing *247# again.
The loan should be paid within the stipulated time frame to avoid penalties
How to apply for Equity mobile loan using Equity Mobile App
To apply for an Equity Eazzy mobile loan, follow these steps:
- Download the Equity Eazzy App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and create an account using your phone number and email address.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process. You may be required to provide some personal and financial information, such as your name, ID number, employment details, and income.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you can apply for a loan through the app.
- To apply for a loan, go to the “Loans” section of the app and select “Apply for a Loan.”
- Follow the prompts to complete the loan application process. You may be asked to provide additional information or documents to support your application.
- If your loan application is approved, the funds will be deposited into your Equity Bank account or sent to your Mpesa account.
If you have any questions or need further assistance with the loan application process, you can contact Equity Bank customer service for support.
You can also apply for the Equity mobile loan through the Equitel line. To do so you will need to have an active Equitel SIM card. Proceed to the Equitel Menu and select Money. From here, choose the loan option to access the mobile loan products.
Remember, the amount you can borrow will be determined by your loan limit. With Equity Eazzy banking, you can easily open an Equity account, view your balance, transfer money to any mobile wallet or account, buy airtime, pay your bills, access mobile loans and much more!