There are various methods you can use to pay for the Equity bank mobile loan. The quickest way to pay Equity bank Mobile loan is by dialing *247#. With Eazzy loans starts from Ksh.1000 and you can borrow as much us Ksh. 3M. In this article we shall look at how you can pay your Equity bank Eazzy loan through *247#, through the Equity bank loan repayment paybill number 247247 and lastly through the Equity bank Mobile app.
How to Pay your Eazzy Loan through *247# USSD
- On your mobile phone, dial *247#
- On the main Menu select Borrow
- The select option 4 Pay loan
- Select General loan purpose
- Select Partial Payment or Full payment
- Now select your bank account
- Enter the amount you wish to pay if you are making partial payment
- Enter your mobile banking M- banking PIN to complete
How to pay Equity Bank Mobile Loan Using paybill 247247
- Go to your Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select PayBill
- Enter 247247 as the business number
- Enter your Equity Bank Account Number that received the loan
- Enter the amount you want to repay eg 5000
- Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
- You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Equity confirming the deposit
- Now to complete the loan repayment you will need to log into your Equity mobile app or dial *247# to use the money in your account to pay the loan.
How to pay your Loan using Equity App
- You will need to have Equity app installed on your phone to be able to do this.
- Open your app
- Click on borrow option
- Select Pay Loan
- Select the funding account
- Select loan to repay
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Click on Make the payment
- Tap on Pay to complete the transaction.
You can also pay your loan using the Equitel SIM card. It is important to make your loan payments on time to avoid late payment fees and to maintain a good credit score. If you are unable to make a payment, it is recommended that you contact Equity Bank to discuss your options and to make alternative arrangements.