Kenya Highlands University (formerly Kenya Highlands Evangelical University)is fully-fledged (Chartered) institution of higher learning sponsored by Africa Gospel Church. It’s located in Kericho County, Kericho Town. The university offers both undergraduate and post graduate courses. All the course offered at Kenya Highlands University are accredited by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services, KUCCPS. In this article we shall review Kenya Highlands University Courses, Intake and Admission Requirements, Fees, University Location as well us the contact you can use to reach the University.
Kenya Highlands University offers both Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree, Masters and PhD courses in various fields. Most university degree courses take a minimum of 4 years; while, some take even more. However, diploma courses at the university take an average of 3 years. The university has E-learning courses that allows students to learn online.
Kenya Highlands University Physical Location.
Kenya Highlands University ultra-modern main Campus is located in Kericho County, Kericho Town
Kenya Highlands University Courses
Below is a list of courses offered by Kenya Highlands University
- Certificate in Library Studies
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Business Management
- Diploma in Theology.
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Diploma in Computer Science.
- Diploma in Information Technology.
- Diploma in Library Science.
- Diploma in Counseling Psychology.
- Diploma in Journalism/Media Communication.
- Diploma in Records Management.
- Diploma in Public Administration and Policy Development.
- Diploma in Procurement Management
- Bachelor of Theology
- Bachelor of Business Management: Options; HRM, Accounting, Strategic Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS).
- Bachelor of Arts in counseling Psychology.
- Bachelor of Education (Arts).
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science).
- Bachelor in Business Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Public Administration and Policy Development.
- Bachelor of Science (Records Management and Information Technology).
- Bachelor of Arts in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor in Christian Education.
- Bachelor in Information Technology.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Philosophy and Religion
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
Kenya Highlands University Admission Requirements and Qualifications
To undertake any degree course at Kenya Highlands University, one is required to have attained a KCSE mean grade of C+ and above with C+ English or Kiswahili. You will also need to have attained at least C+ in subjects related to your field of studies.
Admission at Kenya Highlands University happens each year and you can contact the university. The main intake usually happens in September. However, there are continuous admissions that happens over the year that you can checkout from the institution
How To apply for Admission at Kenya Highlands University
To apply for admission at Kenya Highlands University use the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services, KUCCPS online students portal. Alternatively, you can visit the University to process your application.
Kenya Highlands University Fees
The fee charged at Kenya Highlands University highly depends on the course you are taking and the course level. You will pay less to study a certificate course and more to pay for a degree course.
Kenya Highlands University bank accounts: To be Updated
Kenya Highlands University Contacts
You can contact Kenya Highlands University through the following
Physical Location: Kericho Town
Postal Address: P.O. Box 123-20200 Kericho, Kenya
Phone: +254716150220, +254716477574
Website: Official University Website
- Umma University Courses, Intake and Admission Requirements, Fees, University Location and Contacts
- Kenya Methodist University Courses, Intake and Admission Requirements, Fees, Bank Accounts, University Location and Contacts
- Kisii University Courses, Intake and Admission Requirements, Fees, University Location and Contacts