Garissa University Masters Programs: Garissa University offers a wide array of masters degree programs across various disciplines. With its rich academic heritage, commitment to research and innovation, and a focus on holistic education, Garissa University provides students with a transformative learning experience that prepares them for successful careers and personal growth. The university offers over 30 courses from various faculties at competitive fee rates.
Entry Requirements: To study a masters degree at Garissa University, one must have a Bachelor Degree, Second Class Honours (Upper Division) and above OR Bachelor Degree Second Class Honours (Lower Division) with at least two (2) years’ relevant work experience.
Some of the masters courses offered by Garissa University include; Master of Education in Curriculum Development, Master of Business Management, Master of Education in Early Childhood and Primary Education among others. Here is a full list of all masters degree programs offered by Garissa University.
Garissa University Masters Programs
- Master of Arts in Literature(Literature)
- Master of Arts in Geography(Geography)
- Master of Education in Planning and Administration(Planning and Administration)
- Master of Education in Curriculum Development(Curriculum Development)
- Master of Business Management(Business Management)
- Master of Arts in Kiswahili(Kiswahili)
- Master of Education in Early Childhood and Primary Education(Early Childhood and Primary Education)
- Masters of Education in Administration, Planning and Policy Studies(Administration, Planning and Policy Studies)
- Master of Arts in Community Development()