If you’re looking for banks that accept PayPal in Tanzania, we’ve got you covered. While the number of banks that accept PayPal is big, there is still mobile option for sending and receiving PayPal payment in Tanzania.
In Tanzania, PayPal is available through a number of banks, including: Diamond Trust Bank, Ecobank Tanzania Limited, Family Bank Limited, Azania Bank among others. There are also several other banks in Tanzania that accept PayPal as a payment option, but these are the main ones we recommend checking out first:
Banks That Accept PayPal Payment In Tanzania
- Access Bank
- Advans Bank Tanzania
- Akiba Commercial Bank
- Azania Bank
- Bank M
- Bank of Africa
- Benki ya Asili
- Barclays Bank
- Commercial Bank of Africa (Tanzania)
- CRDB Bank
- Diamond Trust Bank (Tanzania)
- Ecobank Tanzania
- Exim Bank (Tanzania)
- FBME Bank
- Habib African Bank
- I&M Bank (Tanzania)
- International Commercial Bank
- Kenya Commercial Bank
- Mkombozi Commercial Bank
- National Bank of Commerce (Tanzania)
- National Microfinance Bank
- NIC Bank Tanzania
- People’s Bank of Zanzibar
- Stanbic Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- United Bank for Africa
- Zenith Bank
- Kilimanjaro Co-operative Bank
- Dar es Salaam Community Bank
- Mbinga Community Bank
- Mwanga Community Bank
- Kagera Farmers Co-operative Bank
- Uchumi Commercial Bank
- Tandahimba Community Bank
- Njombe Community Bank
- Tanzania Investment Bank
- Tanzania Postal Bank
- Twiga Bancorp Limited
- Efatha Bank Limited
- Tanzania Women Bank Limited
How to link PayPal to your bank account in Tanzania
You can link your PayPal account to a bank account so that you can transfer money into and out of your PayPal balance. You will first need to have a Visa Card or Master Card issued by your bank. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal account and click on the “Profile” tab in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click on “My Money.”
3. Select “Link a Bank Account.”
4. Follow the prompts onscreen to link your bank account to your PayPal account, including entering your bank card number, name of institution, and other necessary information.
Why should I use PayPal?
There are many reasons why you should use PayPal for your business. For example:
1. You can accept payments from any country around the world. This means that you won’t have to worry about currency exchange rates or high transaction fees when receiving payments from customers who live abroad.
2. You don’t need a merchant account or credit card processor—just set up your account with the money you already have in your bank account or on your credit card.
3. You can send and receive money quickly and securely through email or text messaging on any mobile device, so there’s no need for paper checks or other forms of payment processing.